GA 2018 – Voting Forum
Deprecated: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/gcadev/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4861
Welcome to the Annual General Assembly 2018 of the
Please vote in the items of the agenda below. Once you voted, your vote cannot be changed anymore. You can use this forum if you want to discuss any issue further with other alumni. And if you have any problems or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Approval Financial Reports 2017/18 (click here to read the report from August 2017 to January 2018 and here to read the report from February to July 2018 )Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
2. Approval of the Annual Narrative Report 2017/18(click here to read the report)Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
3. Approval of the Activity Plan 2018/2019(click here to read the document)
This is the activity plan that was submitted to EIUC and was approved by them for the coming year. We cannot take items down as our budget has been approved on this basis. Feel free to suggest some other items in the comments box or make some comments about the current items.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
4. Election of 5 Board Members
5 positions are available in the board of the E.MAlumni Association, please vote for 5 people out of the 6 people running for the board. See here their campaigns pledges.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
5. Amendment to the name of the Association proposed by Carla Miranda
As you know, the name of the programme changed a few years ago and is now just EMA without the dot after the E. The name of our association is still written with the dot: E.MAlumni Association. In order to align our name with the current name of the master, we would, therefore, suggest amending the name of our association to: EMAlumni Association.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
6. General Comments and discussion forumSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.