Reply To: E.MAlumni Board Member Campaigns 2017

Forums EMAlumni Forums EMAlumni General Assemblies GA 2019 and prior E.MAlumni Board Member Campaigns 2017 Reply To: E.MAlumni Board Member Campaigns 2017

displayname1871
Participant

Hey Everybody!

My name is Shamanth Vohra I’m a graduate from this past year as well and would like to run for one of the ordinary board member positions. I’m interested in this post not just for what I feel represents an opportunity for me to develop my skills and gain experience in an area that I am admittedly quite unfamiliar with but also for the possibility of staying in touch with the E.Ma community which has been such an incredible experience.

While I don’t have a ton of experience directly related to the running of an organisation I do have a very diverse set of experiences and an ability to quickly adapt to new environments and challenges, having shifted from a career in IT to studying philosophy and then human rights. I also bring good communication and language skills to the table as I am fluent in English, German, French and Luxembourgish and am studying Spanish at the moment.

Cheers,

Shamanth