Board Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    displayname629
    Participant

Dear colleagues,

I would like to announce my candidacy for Board Member. As a graduate of the class of 2010/11, I would greatly welcome the opportunity to remain close to the spirit of the E.MA programme by contributing my skills and experience both from within and outside of the human rights world.

As a former major gift fundraiser for Human Rights Watch (HRW) in Germany, I know about networking, raising the profile and getting the message out. I was responsible for supervising volunteer committees in Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt and Munich and organised an array of fundraising and outreach events, including film festivals, panel discussions, art auctions and dinners. I also coordinated and accompanied high level donor trips to New York, Geneva and the Thai/Burma border region to highlight HRW's research and advocacy work.

In addition I bring solid business experience, having developed a family business from a big old country estate into a thriving hotel and event location with capacity for 350 guests, a staff of 70 and organic farmland. As I said, I know how to sell.

I am very excited about the prospect of establishing a Human Rights Village on Lido and see excellent opportunities to raise the profile of E.MA and EIUC. I would be truly grateful to contribute. Thank you!

Lynn

displayname611
    Participant

Way to go, Lynn! So glad to hear from you, hope all is well!

displayname702
    Participant

Dear Lynn,

would be great to have you on the board and bring new life to the association.

I don't have too much internet access these days, but if somehow possible I'd love to contribute!

All the best from Mozambique

displayname671
    Participant

Dear Lynn, I'd love to see you being elected to the board. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.